Memory Leak Mount&blade The "wmiprvse" Task Runs And Causes A Memory Leak. How Do I Stop It From Running.?

The "wmiprvse" task runs and causes a memory leak. How do i stop it from running.? - memory leak mount&blade

There was a problem with one of the updates from Microsoft. This task (wmiprvse) is now a function calls, which causes memory loss. (because Microsoft wants things without checking if they work is started.) notice the most when I play video games online. How do I find and delete the update or how I can trust to perform the task. I like how Microsoft says: "Oops, we have a memory leak in one of our updates, but do not worry, we have a solution for them." But I for one hour on your site until I found that I pay $ 35 to help me the patch. Why are not readily accessible on the website ??????????? (sorry, as I write this, my anger at Microsoft more) HELP PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment