Pit Bull Poodle Mix Thinking Of Getting Daughter A Lab/Terrier (American Pit Bull Terrier) Mix From The Shelter, Good Idea?

Thinking of getting daughter a lab/Terrier (American Pit Bull Terrier) Mix from the shelter, good idea? - pit bull poodle mix

It is my best friend and not talk to me, all we ask. It needs some advice.


"I hope our daughter, a lab / terrier mix will receive the housing. She is 9 and this is our pet (not just your dog0. Be American Pit Bull Terriers make great family pets (which I APBT) breed and I love knows that the laboratory animals from a good family. You always get this mix puppies in our shelter.

Well, my husband and I love big dogs, and it would be a good choice for our family.

But my mother wants to get a poodle and have actually bought a poodle intends to wear on Christmas Day Lily. However, I have had poodles in the past and have no intention of ever again.

How do I deal with this situation. This poodle was not performed at home, but my mother did not want to hear.

It feels like a lab / terrier mix, to feed our son and that a poodle is the only company that is right for a girl.

We plan on raising this dog until 2 Week of January. Th e ShelterHE will not allow us into their home until after the holidays to take, since Thanksgiving without compensation until the second week of January. I understand perfectly "

Just as with a poodle and lab Deal / Terrier problem with the mother.

Thanks

1 comment:

Jr arrived on time!!! 12-9-09 said...

I would say I'm a dog house anyway. Perhaps she is afraid for the dog, because she believes a child to eat and whether they are ...

And good for you to want to adopt a dog, accommodation, especially a pit mix .... We need more people like you.

Post a Comment